● Create and maintain a patient-first experience
● Provide a beautiful and therapeutic environment
● Integrate the arts throughout the patient experience
● Enrich the conditions for healing
● Energize, inspire and enliven patients, visitors, staff and community Inova Schar is a state-of-the-art cancer center designed to bring healing and hope to every patient and provide unmatched logistical, clinical and emotional support. Smith Center is a leading non-profit provider of arts and health services focused on cancer in the Washington, DC metro area for the past 23 years.
Brandi Rose – Artist in Residence Program Manager, [email protected]
Lisa Simms Booth – Executive Director, Smith Center for Healing and the Arts [email protected]